This type of bracelet has endless designs, colourway’s and styles for everyone making it the perfect idea to gift somebody for Christmas, Birthdays or any other event. The Lava beads make up the bracelet and contrast well with the stones but the semi-precious stones are what makes it and they can be personalised to the person you are gifting or maybe its for yourself. We have a large range of Semi-Precious stones in lots of different shapes, colours and styles. Choose three semi-precious stones all with different meanings and healing properties great for aiding with all sorts of energies and emotions.
We have put together a list of some of our main semi-precious stones and the meaning and qualities they have:
- Amethyst – Helps in meditation releasing calmness for the mind. it is also the known birthstone for the month of February.
- Agate – brings emotional, physical and intellectual balance and help stabilise energy.
- Ametrine – brings inner peace and tranquillity.
- Apatite – increases motivation, induce openness and social ease.
- Aquamarine – represents courage and reduce stress, it is also the known birthstone for the month of March.
- Citrine – Citrine is a traditional birthstone for the month of November, enhances personal power, creativity, and intelligence.
- Amazonite – is an anti-anxiety medication of the crystal world, the Amazonite is a powerful heart chakra stone, helping to release toxic emotions when placed on the chest in a healing layout.
- Fluorite – it is an excellent healing tool for its overall cleansing and purifying effects.
- Goldstone – help detoxify the body. It can also strengthen the circulatory system and boost the nervous system. It can stimulate the mind and renew your physical strength.
- Green Opal – is a cleansing and rejuvenating stone that promotes emotional recovery and aids relationships. It has the ability to filter information and reorients the mind, giving meaning to everyday life.
- Hematite – is used in crystal healing to boost self-esteem.
- Jade – symbol of purity and serenity and is associated with the heart chakra.
- Kunzite – it is a stone of emotion, opening and connecting the heart to the mind and stimulating a healing communion between the two.
- Labradorite – for self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one’s own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities. It is also the most powerful protector of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within.
- Malachite – in the Middle Ages, Malachite was believed to protect against the “Evil Eye” and to cure various stomach ailments, its opaque strength and power demands respect, mesmerizing the viewer. Yet the movement, flow and energy in its lines, circles and designs soothe and welcome. It is spiritually inviting.
- Morganite – is a heart chakra stone and carries the energy of Divine love and compassion. It is an excellent stone to work with emotional trauma.
- Pyrite – is a symbol of abundance and prosperity.
- Quartz – can help open up the mind and elevate negative perspectives to more a enlightened point of view.
- Tiger’s Eye – a stone of protection, Tiger Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer. It has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions.
- Turquoise – associated with the birthstone for December and zodiac sign Sagittarius. It is said to represent luck, wisdom, emotional balance and tranquility.